Family Support Service staff assist individuals by helping them care for the given family member within the family unit.
The Programs and Services offered throughout the five boroughs are:
- Travel Training – (Queens only)
- In-Home Training
- Crisis Intervention – Queens and Brooklyn
- Family Reimbursement – Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn and the Bronx
- In-Home Behavior Management
To be eligible for Family Support Services an individual must:
- Have a diagnosis of a developmental disability
- Have an IQ under 69
- Live with family or relatives.
For more information please call (718) 454-6940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.