Lifespire is committed to the principle that all individuals with disabilities are able to become contributing members of their families and communities. It is our aim to provide them with the assistance and support necessary so that they can attain the skills needed to maintain themselves in the most integrated and independent manner possible.
- Stewardship: Protecting, honoring, and promoting the people, property, and resources with which we have been entrusted.
- Integrity: Honoring our commitment to people we support, to each other, fellow employees, and the organization.
- Excellence: Providing superior community services and support to people with life challenges.
- Innovation: Developing leadership in new approaches by fostering an openness to new ways of thinking.
- Growth: Expanding current services and support and including new populations, age groups and localities.
Lifespire has adopted the Sanctuary model where employees are able to express their opinions and concerns without fear of retribution. The Sanctuary Model® is a proactive organizational commitment that empowers the Lifespire community by fostering open communication, trust, mutual respect and safety, using solution-focused and strength based practices.
Commission on Quality and Leadership (CQL)
Person-Centered Excellence (PCE) Accreditation
Lifespire attained our Person-Centered Excellence level of accreditation from the Commission on Quality and Leadership (CQL) in 2016. This is a four-year acknowledgment of our commitment to the people we support through our effective quality management systems and engagement of our stakeholders. Lifespire utilizes CQL tools and resources to ensure that our systems and practices remain relevant and person-centered.